RoseDowns development, the Multivalent Compression, accomplishes the combination of both radial and axial compression. This results in an extremely consistent, spatial aggregation of the cake. In this case, the capillaries will not degrade and oil can expel without any interference.
Advantages of Multivalent Compression in comparison to standard compression:
- Better oil flow
- Lower residual oil content
- Higher capacity
- Lower energy use
- The configuration works for both ‘Pre-Presses and Full-Presses’
- Cage will be involved in the configuration
- The screws will be adapted to the cage
- Optimization of existing screw geometries is possible
STANDARD SCREW GEOMETRIES
RoseDowns supplies all spare parts for screw presses that run with distinctive materials in the area of separation pressing.
Existing screw-configurations from other well-known press manufactures also belong to our product range.
HIGH-QUALITY PARTS FOR SCREW PRESSES
RoseDowns offers innovative spare parts for screw presses that are used in the separation process of various organic materials from selective German manufacturers are used by RoseDowns to produce spare parts, which are incredibly resistant and reliable.
RoseDowns offers hard face welded to special quality stainless steel parts. We can offer you the complete package – from parts to installation service and stock holding to full-service contracts.
This gives you 100% safety in your future budget planning.
Our well-trained service technicians are experts on press overhauls and maintenance on screw presses.
Our spare parts are highly resistant to abrasion and corrosion. From hard-faced to stainless steel screws and cage bars, we offer:
- Design and delivery of customized screw configurations
- Screw elements for different models of screw presses
- Cage bars with distance rivets (the original GHS bar)
- Shafts, bolts, scrapers, tools and much more