- www.serptec.de • www.serptec.com
UST-Id.Nummer: DE815375560 • HRB 203790
SERPTEC and its logo is a registered brand – Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt – Access to and use of this website is subject to the following provisions. If you do not agree, we kindly ask you not to use this site.
SERPTEC is an Internet provider for its own content, it provides for use, in accordance with general law. SERPTEC assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided. Any liability claims against SERPTEC caused by use or disuse of information are excluded, unless the part of SERPTEC no intentional or grossly negligent. SERPTEC reserves the right to change parts of or the entire offer without separate announcement to supplement to delete or the publication temporarily or permanently.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All data, information and material from this site, icons / images, illustrations, audio and video clips, brochures are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property laws, which are held by SERPTEC or its affiliates and protected. This material may not be copied or data, reproduced, republished, uploaded (uploaded), sent, transmitted or otherwise be distributed, including e-mail and other electronic means. Without the prior consent of SERPTEC is to change the data, information and materials, its use on other websites or through computer networks and their use for other than personal, non-commercial purposes, violate copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights and thus prohibited.
Use of stored data and data protection
SERPTEC knows how important a discrete treatment and protection of the information you give us over the Internet. Data protection on our website is one of our highest priorities. We have made every effort to ensure that our security measures are effective. In addition, we take the confidentiality of the information that you submit and privacy very seriously. With the transfer of personal data, we use encryption technology for maximum confidentiality. There are always only the data collected and stored to use a service are essential. For these purposes SERPTEC be processed within the extent permitted by law, in particular in accordance with applicable provisions of the Data Protection Act and the Teleservices Data Protection Act, the right to store personal data, and use.
All in connection with the Site or its use are legal relationships governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the remaining parts of the document in their content and their validity.
- International sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption. Each Party hereby undertakes that, at the date of the entering into force of the Agreement, itself, its directors, officers or employees:
- – have not offered, promised, given, authorized, solicited or accepted any undue pecuniary or other advantage of any kind (or implied that they will or might do any such thing at any time in the future) in any way connected with the Agreement and that it has taken reasonable measures to prevent agents or any other third parties, subject to its control or determining influence, from doing
- – have not intentionally or by negligence done anything likely to cause the other Party to be in breach of the Anti-Corruption Laws.
Further, each Party warrant that it will comply with Anti-Corruption Laws, as well as with US, UN, UK, EU and other applicable international sanctions or export restrictive measures which may be brought or reinforced against a country, or individuals or companies during the performance of the Agreement in all material respects.
- Code of Ethics and compliance program. The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller has implemented and maintains in effect a Code of Ethics (available at https://www.desmetballestra.com/the-group/code-of-ethics) as well as a compliance program designed to promote and achieve compliance with Anti-Corruption Laws and US, UN, UK, EU and other applicable international sanctions or export restrictive measures which may be brought or reinforced against a country, or individuals or companies during the performance of the Agreement.
- Anti-Corruption Laws definition. For the purposes of the agreement hereof, Anti-Corruption laws shall include:
- – any applicable local anti-corruption law.
- – any applicable extraterritorial anti-corruption law including but not limited to the [French Law No. 2016-1691, known as “Sapin II Law” and Italian Legislative Decree n° 231/2001 or [insert appropriate/desired Law(s) to be applied].